5 Days Uganda Safari
The exceptional 5-day Uganda Safari is a remarkable opportunity to see the best of Uganda in a short amount of time. Your safari will take you to some of Uganda's most spectacular tourist locations, including the adventure city of Jinja in Eastern Uganda, Mabamba Wetland, a birding paradise, and Murchison Falls National Park, Uganda's premier and most gorgeous wildlife viewing destination.
The three renowned tourist attractions will not be the only places visited; as you will see, there will be other stops along the way. After our 5-day Uganda safari, you will agree that it is the best trip you have ever experienced and will even recommend it to your friends and family.
Inclusions of your 5 Days Uganda Safari:
· Park entrance fees.
· Driver/guide allowances.
· A customized vehicle plus fuel fees.
· Relevant Government taxes.
· Bottled water.
· Game viewing.
· Ziwa Rhino tour.
· Tour of Ssezibwa falls.
· A full-time English speaking guide.
· Tour to Mabira Forest.
· Tour of Jinja City.
· Hike to the top of the Murchison falls.
· Meals as per the Meal Plan.
· Launch cruise fees.
· 4 nights’ accommodation-2nights in Kampala and other 2 nights in Murchison falls National Park.
· Airport transfers as long as it is on the same day the safari ends.
· Personal expenses such as gratuities, shopping, cigarettes, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, laundry fees, shopping and many others.
· Visa fees.
Optional activities not included on the itinerary.