4 Days Gombe Chimpanzee Trekking Safari
4 Days Gombe Chimpanzee Trekking Safari – Gombe Stream National Park is located in the western region of Kigoma, Tanzania. The park was established in 1968 being one of the smallest parks in Tanzania covering only 35km squared of protected land along the hills of the eastern shore of Lake Tanganyika. The park is only accessible by boat, and is most famous as the location where Jane Goodall conducted her behavioral research on the chimpanzee populations.
- All airport transfers
- 4 x 4 land cruiser for transfers with a fluent English/French /Spanish speaking Guide
- Bottled drinking mineral Water
- Accommodation as mentioned on Full Board
- Chimpanzee trekking permit
- Game drives
- Ferry crossing fees
- All activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Flights not mentioned
- Tips and gratitude.