8 Days Uganda Rwanda Safari
8 Days Uganda Rwanda safari tailor-made Tour combines two East African countries bringing you the best experience from the African savannah, wildlife, and the enchanting rainforest jungle.
8 Days Uganda Rwanda Safari starts from Entebbe, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park that’s well known for mountain climbing Gorillas, Mgahinga National park that’s at the border of Uganda and Rwanda and well known for Golden Monkeys, and Volcanoes national park that is located in the northwestern part of Rwanda covering 16o kilometers of the rain forests.
The park is surrounded by 5 mountains namely Mt. Gahinga, Mt. Sabinyo, Mt. Muhabura, Mt.karisimbi, and Mt. Bisoke. The park is green grass composited and surrounded by the bamboo forest that engraves the living of the mountain gorillas.
Akagera National Park, Volcanoes National Park, and Nyungwe Forest National Park
- Uganda Gorilla Trekking Permit
- Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Permit
- Uganda Golden Monkey permits
- All airport transfers
- 4 x 4 land cruiser for transfers with a fluent English speaking Guide
- Bottled drinking mineral Water
- Accommodation as mentioned on Full Board
- All activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Insurance cover
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Flights not mentioned
- Tips and gratitude.