6 Days Uganda Gorilla and Cultural Tour to Mgahinga Gorilla National Park
This 6-day Journey brings visitors to Uganda's Mgahinga National Park. It's a once-in-a-lifetime chance to witness the country's amazing creatures. Mgahinga National Park is Uganda's smallest park and the country's second most popular gorilla trekking location.
The park is home to a variety of animals, including mountain gorillas and golden monkeys. It also features a number of peculiar to the Albertine Rift bird species.
With the presence of the Batwa pygmies, this Park is one of the sites you will never regret visiting when it comes to cultural interactions
Your 6 days Uganda Gorilla and Cultural Tour includes:
· Gorilla permit.
· The Batwa trail fees.
· Ranger/guide fees.
· Transport by a customized vehicle.
· Bottled water throughout the 5 days trip.
· Relevant Government taxes.
· Lake Bunyonyi tour.
· 4 nights’ accommodation-3 nights in Mgahinga and one night around the shores of Lake Bunyonyi.
· Park entrance fees.
Your 6 days Uganda Gorilla and Cultural Tour excludes;
· Expenses of personal nature such as cigarettes, beverages, gratuities, laundry fees and shopping among others.
· Visa fees.
· Travel insurance.