6 Days Uganda Chimpanzee Tour and Wildlife Safari (Big five)
The 6 Day Uganda Chimpanzee Tour and Wildlife Safari is the ideal Uganda safari for seeing the African big 5 and trekking chimps in Kibale.
The 6 Day Uganda Chimpanzee Tour and Wildlife Safari takes travelers to Kibale Forest National Park, Uganda's highest Chimpanzee population, Murchison Falls, and Queen Elizabeth National Parks.
You will have the opportunity to see four of the big five species as well as the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary (for rhino tracking) to fulfill your dream of seeing all five in one safari.
Inclusions of the 6 Days Uganda Chimpanzee Tour and Wildlife Safari;
· Park entrance fees.
· Equator experiments.
· Game drives.
· Launch cruise.
· Ziwa Rhino tracking.
· Chimpanzee permit.
· Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
· Transport by customized 4WD Vehicle.
· Relevant Government taxes
· Full-time English speaking guide.
· 5 nights’ accommodation
· Meals according to the Meal Plan.
6 Days Uganda Chimpanzee Tour and Wildlife Safari Exclusions;
· Personal expenses such as insurance, souvenirs, gratuities, shopping, laundry fees, telephone bills and many others.
· Visa fees.