5 Days Uganda Primates and Wildlife Safari
The Uganda Primates and Animal Safari is a fantastic way to see Uganda's most popular wildlife species in a short amount of time.
The thrilling 5-day Uganda Primates & Wildlife Safari is the best way to see mountain gorillas, chimps, and other mammals (including lions, leopards, antelopes, warthogs, buffaloes, and elephants, among others).
This epic short journey visits Uganda's two most popular safari destinations: Bwindi Impenetrable National Park in south-western Uganda for mountain gorilla trekking and cultural tours, and Queen Elizabeth and Kibale National Parks in western Uganda for chimpanzee trekking, a Launch cruise, and game viewing.
Inclusions of the 5 days Uganda Primates and wildlife Safari:
· Chimpanzee trekking permit.
· Game viewing.
· Launch cruise.
· Park entrance fees.
· Relevant Government taxes.
· Bottled water.
· Driver allowances.
· A customized 4wd Vehicle plus fuel fees.
· 4 nights’ accommodation-2 nights in Bwindi and other 2 nights in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
· Meals according to the meal plan.
5 days Uganda Primates and wildlife Safari Exclusions:
· Personal expenses such as tips (for porters, guides or waitresses/waiters), laundry fees, cigarettes, telephone bills, shopping and souvenirs.
· Visa fees.
· Travel insurance covers.