20 Days Uganda Safari – Water Rafting and Primates Tracking
Our 20 Days Uganda Safari brings you the best of Uganda: where the savannah meets the rainforest.
Expect to see the animals of the savannahs (lion, elephant, buffalo, giraffe, hippo, and leopard) and up to 16 primate species, including gorillas and chimps.
This 20 Days Uganda Safari Tour specifically includes the most important and well-known places and national parks of Uganda: Jinja, the source of the Nile. Sipi Falls, Murchison Falls National Park, Kibale Forest National Park, Semuliki National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Bwindi National Park, Mgahinga National Park, Lake Bunyonyi, and Lake Mburo National Park.
Murchison Falls National Park, Budongo forest, Kibale Forest National Park, Semuliki National Park, Semliki Wildlife Reserve, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park, Lake Bunyonyi, Lake Mburo National Park
All Prices Includes
- Airport transfers
- Accommodations with meals mentioned
- Bottled drinking water
- Private 4×4 custom-built safari vehicle with knowledgeable driver/guide and fuel
- Entrance fees to the included National Parks
- Activities mentioned as included
- All optional activities
- Meals not mentioned and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses such as laundry and communication