2 Days Rhino Tracking Tour in Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary Uganda
The 2 Days Rhino Tracking Tour in Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary shows you the endangered White Rhinos in their native habitat if you are interested in Rhinoceros conservation.
The Ziwa Rhino and Wildlife Ranch is the only wild home of southern white rhinoceros, and every visit to the sanctuary helps to save these endangered animals, which were reintroduced in Uganda in 2001 and 2006.
This 2-day Rhino Tracking Tour in Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary also includes other exciting activities including shoebill trekking and canoeing, as well as nature walks, birding, and a view of the Milky Way.
Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
- Transportation in a private vehicle.
- Accommodation for 1 night
- Park Entrance fees
- Fees for all activities mentioned
- English speaking guide
- Food as per the itinerary
- Bottled drinking water
- French or German speaking Guide on request
- Accommodation in Kampala or Entebbe except when asked to book on your behalf
- Beverages not served with food such as alcoholics drinks
- Any other activity at the sanctuary not included in the itinerary
- Money for tips, buying souvenirs and laundry
- Visa entry fees and flight fees.
About Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
In Uganda’s Nakasongola district, the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary is a 7000-hectare rhino and wildlife ranch. It was founded with the goal of reintroducing rare white rhinos that had become extinct in Uganda due to previous poaching efforts.
The sanctuary began with only six rhinos in 2006, and by 2021, the ranch had grown to 32 white rhinos. Ziwa is also home to a variety of wild animals, primates, and birds.
Rhino Fund Uganda and Uganda Wildlife Authority were in charge of the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary project.
The 2 Day Rhino Tracking Tour and Shoebill Trek will provide an overview of the sanctuary’s history.