15 Days Uganda Rwanda Safari
This exceptional and unrivaled 15-day Uganda Rwanda Safari includes gorilla trekking in Rwanda's Volcanoes National Park and Uganda's Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, cultural experiences in both countries, chimpanzee trekking adventures in Nyungwe Forest and Kibale Forest National Parks, and rewarding game viewing opportunities in Queen Elizabeth and Murchison Falls National Parks.
Expect decent accommodations in all of the destinations you'll visit during this 15-day Uganda Rwanda Safari, which begins in Kigali, Rwanda, and ends in Kampala/Entebbe, Uganda.
What is included in the 15 days Uganda Rwanda Safari?
· Uganda and Rwanda Gorilla Permits.
· Nyungwe and Kibale Forest chimpanzee permits.
· Services of a registered safari guide.
· Transfer to all safari destinations by road.
· Fuel expenses.
· Cultural experiences.
· Driver expenses such as accommodation and allowances.
· Park entrance fees, where applicable.
· Unequalled game drives.
· Applicable Government taxes.
· Bottled water throughout the trip.
· Boat rides.
What is excluded in our 15 days Uganda Rwanda Safari?
· Domestic and International flight departing/arriving at Entebbe as well as Kigali International Airport.
· Travel insurance.
· Personal expenses like souvenirs, shopping, laundry, extra meals, telephone calls, tips and drinks.
· Optional activities that aren’t part of the itinerary.