15 Days Best of Uganda Safari
Our 15-day Best of Uganda Safari includes some of Uganda's most exciting tourist activities, including gorilla trekking, bird watching, wildlife game drives, chimp trekking, and city tours. This Safari takes you to the best of the Pearl of Africa, from the spectacular Murchison Falls National Park to the lush Kibale Forest National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Lake Bunyonyi, and Lake Mburo National Parks.
During our guided game drives, a variety of animals, including lions, leopards, Cape buffaloes, impalas, Jackson's hartebeests, Roan antelopes, Klipspringers, Dik-diks, Oribis, African bush elephants, Hippos, Topis, warthogs, Nile crocodiles, Defassa waterbucks, Olive baboons, bushbucks, vervet monkeys, duikers, and many others are likely to be sighted.
What’s included on our 15 days Best of Uganda Safari package?
· Gorilla trekking permit for Uganda.
· Chimpanzee permit.
· City excursion.
· Game drives.
· Boat rides.
· Guided forest walks.
· Entry fees to the National Parks, Forest Reserves, Museums and others.
· Unwinding on shores of Lake Bunyonyi.
· Bottled water.
· Relevant Government taxes.
· A 4X4 safari vehicle for Park transfers.
· 14 nights’ accommodation.
· Meals according to the itinerary.
· Services of a professional safari driver.
· Airport pick-up and drop-off.
What’s not included on our 15 days Best of Uganda Safari?
· Additional activities not part of the itinerary.
· Personal expenses in form of laundry fees, telephone expenses, shopping, cigarettes and beverages, post and pre-safari accommodation as well as gratuities.
· Visa fees.